Welcome to Week 5
The state of being strong and active; energy.
Energy flows through us much like the currents in the air or the waters of the planet. The focus of our attention is one of the ways that we can enhance the flow of life through us.
Here is a description of a way to intentionally amplify the flow of energy to stimulate or calm your mind and body:
Here a picture of the Toroidal Field to help visualize the practice shared in the video:
Nerve Fiber Stimulation
This practice can be helpful in increasing circulation and enhancing your sense of Wellbeing. We all know that touch and contact are essential for the development of children, and it is also true that our bodies and nervous system Thrive with a healthy amount of touch. Of all the practices we share in this course, this one has received some of the most positive feedback as far as how supportive and impactful it is to do this.
BENEFITS OF SLOW, DEEP, CONSCIOUS BREATHING ~
1. Breath = Life – The better (fuller) you breathe, the more energy you will have. Taking deeper breaths will bring in more oxygen into the body and improve your energy levels, focus and mental clarity.
2. Deep breaths = less stress and better digestion. Slow deep breaths help to activate parasympathetic nervous system which is when the body gets the chance to recuperate, regenerate, and heal..
3. Deep breaths = less inflammation. Deep breathing will reduce the acidity level of the body making it more alkaline for improved healing and recovery.
4. Deep breaths = more awareness. The more awareness you have in the present moment, the more likely you are to connect with your intuition or internal teacher.
5. Slower breaths = easier relationships. When you breathe slowly, you are available to receive more, to let LOVE in and to give more of your attention and care. Relationships get better when we are less reactive and more responsive.
Breathing To Calm The Nervous System
Here is a video practice I recorded while in Morocco:
Here are a series of Three Qi Gong Video Practices to explore
Simple Nature Walking As A Practice
Guest Session with Ed Fell
“Our shadow is a very elusive and powerful part of our being. Shadow material impacts us in ways that we can never fully discover. Shadow stops us from loving to the fullest, having the abundance we say we want, and may keep us distracted from really knowing the truth of who we are.
The truth is that we are magnificent beyond our imagination.
Ignoring shadow will never help us realize this, but knowing it will guide us to deeper truths to know and express in our world.
Want to be more loving? Know both your shadow and your heart.
Want more abundance? Know your shadow and your magnificence.
Want the relationship of your dreams? Know deeply your shadow and your innate gifts.
Knowing does not mean just an acknowledgment of its existence, but knowing it means a willingness to explore and feel all the aspects of it without contracting. Your shadow AND your symptoms of distress become your greatest teachers and are a source of your greatest gifts. When shadow is integrated, it becomes the compost for which your magnificence can grow and unfold.”
~ Quote from Ed Fell
Ed Fell is a seeker, inner explorer, teacher, improv performer, storyteller, Elder, spiritual guide, shadow work guide, Psychotherapist, Coach. Organizational Restructuring Consultant, and servant of Truth and Love. He received his Masters of Science degree from Villanova University in 1987. Since then he has studied with numerous mentors and teachers in a variety of areas of human evolution.
Find out more about Ed and his work here: http://edfell.com/